Microsoft Fullstack Developer
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with Microsoft technologies for a lifesaving company. You will join a small, collaborative team of enthusiastic colleagues who are all committed to pushing to even save more lives by technology. You will also have access to all the newest technologies and services within the Microsoft stack, as we love to challenge ourselves and always aim to be updated on newest technologies and trends
The primary responsibilities of this position are to design, develop, support, and maintain software applications. Other responsibilities include: communicating effectively with business to determine the software application requirements, create and effectively execute the development plan.
Requirements/qualifications we’re looking for are:
- 3-5 years of writing great full-stack code
- Expert in C#, .NET Core, and other Microsoft server-side technologies
- Received a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- REST API experience
Bonus if you have
- Experience in app development (Xamarin forms)
- Experience with OpenID authentication scheme
- Experience with something impressive we haven’t listed? Tell us!
What we offer
- Saving lives while working in IT
- A work culture with an informal and personal atmosphere
- Enthusiastic, committed colleagues
- Independence and high degree of responsibility
- Good salary and benefits
Stan brings together technology and people. We deliver our technical platform for resuscitation and AED assistance to dispatch centers all over the world. Our years of experience have ensured that we now are the largest player within the domain of citizen assistance. Stan is part of Witte Kruis, the leading ambulance service in the Netherlands. So working at Stan means you’ll save lives! Working at Stan isn’t just your career – it’s your passion. It means using technology to solve business/social problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, our clients, and the world!
Send your application to Aart Bosmans no later than 21 May 2021 via firstname.lastname@example.org (you will receive a confirmation of receipt). Do you have questions about the position? Call us on (0)88 0027070 or send an email to email@example.com.